How to avoid dehydration
Sip your way to health.
Often, when we’re lacking hydration, we confuse that signal in the body for hunger. Here, Nadia Felsch shares her five tips to stay hydrated.
- Drink water when you wake up
- When feeling warm or thirsty, substitute alcohol-containing drinks with refreshing alcohol-free drinks, such as the hydrating and delicious mango, passionfruit, lime & thyme spritzer
- Include a variety of high-water content foods in your diet, such as cucumber, watermelon, radish and celery
- Rotate coffee and tea with herbal tea varieties
- Make your water fancy in a flash by adding fresh fruit and herbs, such as citrus, berries and mint