Food for healthy nails
Raid your fridge for eggs, broccoli, vegetables and meat
There are many ways to maintain your nail health naturally – simply look inside your fridge and pantry for these nail-strengthening food solutions that will also improve your skin and hair:
- Eggs for its protein, which promotes healthy nail growth.
- Broccoli for its nail-nourishing sulphur and silicon content.
- Brown rice for its biotin content, which helps strengthen brittle and weakened nails.
- Vegetables and fruits that contain vitamin C and A to ward off deficiencies that may cause nail deformities.
- Meat for its iron content to help prevent spoon nails.
- Wholegrain bread or cereals for their vitamin B and zinc presence, which helps promote healthy nails.